Address The Risk Of Outliving Your Assets
Solutions For Your Peace of Mind
One of the greatest risks Americans face isn’t dying too soon, it’s living too long. Thanks to medical advances, people are living longer, and you need your income to last as long as you do.
When you are young, and life is good, it's easy to fall into the trap of believing that these good times will last forever. But, like people, things change. What if you're one of the people who live longer ---- much longer ---- than they expected? For example:
- Did you start saving when you were young?
- Did you take early retirement?
- Did you pile up a log of high-interest debt"
If the answers to these questions are "no" and "yes, yes," you're going to find yourself in serious trouble when it comes time to retire. Failure to save enough for retirement probably will put you at or below the poverty level. And by retiring too early, any reliance on Social Security payments as a source of monthly income also will come up short.
Do your planning now. We at Secure Financial Management, can help. That's our job. We can help you in many areas, including:
- Income Solutions: You can invest in tax-deferred funds for retirement and receive income payable for life.
- Estate Planning: We help you determine how much insurance your family will need after you are gone to help heirs pay estate taxes, and cover their future needs.
- Long-Term Care Insurance: We help you determine if you are a candidate for coverage and the best type.
Then, you will be able to have that comfortable, happy retirement, knowing that your money will be there for you after all.
The Only Certainty Is Uncertainty
Manage Your Financial Risk
No matter how many computer simulations you run, the only thing you can know for sure about your financial plan is that there is no such thing as a crystal ball. That uncertainty can leave you with too many unanswered questions, such as:
- Will you outlive your savings and investments?
- Will the long-term care of you or your spouse one day burden your children?
- Will your family be financially secure if something should happen to you?
- What would happen to your business if you should die?
You can never know what the future will bring, but you can safeguard your family’s financial health by managing your risk as carefully as you manage your portfolio. At Secure Financial Management, we can help you identify your unique risks, analyze your current insurance coverage, and customize a comprehensive solution that can help you sleep at night.